Monday, December 5, 2011

a steal of a deal on gift certificates!

Hey all, this is Gillian {stylist here at haven}. I am offering a STEAL OF A DEAL on gift certificates this holiday! 


Basically, you buy a gift certificate (must spend at least $25) and you get $25 FREE! That covers two haircuts from me if you are a woman! Tell your husbands about this- this would be a great gift for them to put in your stocking. I hardly ever give big discounts like this, so take advantage! This will be valid to buy only until December 10th. So hurry fast! There is no limit on how many you can buy, and they don't expire for 6 months from the date you buy them. Call me if you have questions, or would like to buy one! 


Xoxo, Gillian
801.616.7288

*dont forget to follow my beauty blog- www.gillianathavensalon.blogspot.com

No comments: